Friday, March 20, 2009

Rodeo Day and weekend at BB's


Several weeks ago, Hudson's school had a rodeo day. The Houston Rodeo is a BIG thing around here. Ben and I went to the opening night with our friends the Hood's and saw Rascal Flats perform. It was a blast!

Okay back to the point of the blog. :)

So Hudson had to wear his cowboy costume to school that day and he looked so cute. After I picked him up, we headed to Tyler to spend the weekend with BB. We had a great time of just hanging out and enjoying one another. We were able to see Nanny and Granddad Charles, as well as, spend time with some of my high school friends and their kids. To see pics from our trip go to http://picasaweb.google.com/brothermclain


I am so blessed to have a mom that I enjoy being with and am close enough to share with her things that are on my mind. The Lord has been teaching me A Lot lately and I felt compelled to share certain things with her, because I knew that (since we are similar) she probably struggled with them, too. It was such a rewarding experience to talk about our weaknesses together and seek God's wisdom. We talked for many hours and a couple of nights we saw the next day. :)

No comments: