
Some days it seems as if everyone around me is sufferring in one way or another. I am more keenly aware of this since Daddy's diagnosis. Today I have become aware of two Believers who are sufferring with sickness. Mark and Kellie Tunell are friends of a friend who live in Tyler (where I grew up). Mark is 33 and a father to a 5 year old son and twin boys who are 3. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor(the same as Daddy's) in November. Through surgery and a special diet the tumor left, but a week and a half ago it came back and has now penetrated his brain stem. He is in Tulsa tonight awaiting treatment to help prolong his life and ease his pain.
The other family I found out about through the blog, Bring the Rain. The little baby's name is Stellan and he is 4 months old. He is sufferring from heart problems and is in the hospital. To read more about this precious life go http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Please be in prayer for these families. Just when I think I am beginning to understand things I hear of more people in pain. I KNOW that God is sovereign and in complete control, but it is still hard to comprehend why.

The other family I found out about through the blog, Bring the Rain. The little baby's name is Stellan and he is 4 months old. He is sufferring from heart problems and is in the hospital. To read more about this precious life go http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Please be in prayer for these families. Just when I think I am beginning to understand things I hear of more people in pain. I KNOW that God is sovereign and in complete control, but it is still hard to comprehend why.


No comments:
Post a Comment