Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Girls have a Love Hate relationship with my boys :)




The first 2 pics are of Landon and the last is Hudson when he was 2. Two weeks ago, Ben picked up Landon from Sunday School (I was gabbing with friends) and found out that a girl had bit him. The parents were so sweet to stay and wait on Ben to apologize. The nursery workers took good care of him and put ice on it. The pic I took was a day later and it was already looking better. When I first saw it, it looked like someone had permanently kissed him plus some of the skin was broken and his cheek was swolen.
Now onto Hudson. When Hudson was 2 a girl clawed him while he was in the childcare during Ladie's Bible Study at church. Unfortunately this church didn't handle it as well. Apparently he was screaming and they didn't even come and get me and they didn't seem to take good care of the wounds. When I picked him up I was horrified and even found out that this little girl had clawed people before.
So it looks like my boys have a long road ahead of them when it comes to the ladies!! :)


1 comment:

Sara Neufeld said...

Okay, that is just sad. :( Poor babies, they're gonna be scared to death of girls!