Monday, June 30, 2008

An original song by Hudson :)

Ben was out of town last week for 2 nights. I used to do fine when Ben would be out of town, but here lately I am really struggling. I am so fearful of someone coming into my house and I even have an alarm system. What it all boils down to is that I am fearful of what the Lord might allow. Ever since Daddy's cancer and passing away, I have struggled with being cynical. Before cancer I would be the one who would say "Don't worry everything will be okay", but now I don't feel that way. The fact of the matter is that God allows trials and struggles and life isn't going to be all roses. I have to be willing to accept that and know that the worst thing that could happen to me is death and that isn't even the worst, because I would immediately be in the presence of the Almighty!

Hudson must have picked up on my fear and he made up a song about being afraid. In case you can't understand what he is saying in the video these are the lyrics:
Don't be afraid
Don't be afraid
Don't be afraid if you see a big monster


1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

Oh my gosh. That is SO awesome! That is one long instrumental section there!!