Uncle JoJo, also known as Jordan Ben's younger brother, came for a visit last week. Hudson played with him every second of the day! They played outside, in the playroom, tennis, etc. Landon enjoyed watching them play and attempting to get in on the fun. :)
It was Ben's 32nd bday so it was extra special to have Jordan with us. Ben's favorite rock band is Stone Temple Pilots. Yes, my husband is a rocker at heart. :) The band reunited after 7 years and Houston was one of the cities on the tour. The concert was on Ben's bday so he and is brother had a great time rockin' out to a little STP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Ruth Lee,
Thanks again for having me. I had such a great time! You and Ben were really great and made me feel at home. I miss you guys, but I look forward to seeing you all at Grammie's birthday.
Have a great week!
Jordan
Post a Comment