Last night I realized that my Daddy would be having Father's Day with his Heavenly Father, earthly father and father-in-law along with countless believing relatives - what a way to spend a Father's Day!!
Way to go Ruth. I'm sure some people reading your blog, could easily be saved. I'm happy to call you Granddaughter. I look for more pictures real often, but I know how busy you must have been after being gone for several days. Love to you and yours. Nanny
2 comments:
Way to go Ruth. I'm sure some people reading your blog, could easily be saved. I'm happy to call you Granddaughter. I look for more pictures real often, but I know how busy you must have been after being gone for several days. Love to you and yours.
Nanny
Love you friend! When you share your heart...it is such a blessing! I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment