Monday, January 21, 2008
A house full of sickies!
It all started last Sunday when Hudson started having a runny nose and coughing really bad. His cough was horrible and at times he would cough so hard that he would gag. Needless to say we stayed home all week. Then Landon started getting sick this past Wednesday. He was stuffed up and also had a congested cough, but he was still happy. Each day Landon seemed to get worse and so Saturday morning I finally called the doctor. They said for me to time his breathing and see if he took more than 40 breaths in a minute. He was taking about 52 breaths which is a sign of RSV so they sent us to Texas Children's Hospital. Thankfully our friends Adam and Carissa were able to keep Hudson. They were real troopers because Hudson had some unfortunate pooping accidents while there. He has been doing so good and hadn't had any accidents in almost 3 weeks. Thankfully they have a daughter, Lillian, that is Hudson's age and so they know the woes of potty training. :) Anyways, after hanging out in the ER we found out he didn't have RSV but they diagnosed him with bronchiolitis. He is doing better today, but still coughing a lot. Meanwhile, Ben started getting sick Friday morning and can hardly talk. Thankfully the Lord has allowed me to stay fairly well. I have only had a stuffy nose and sore throat. I think the Lord gives moms immunity to sickness so that they can stay well and take care of their families. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh dear! I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!
I love all of the posts with the boys....so so cute!
We miss you! Ava sends kisses!
Post a Comment