I can hardly believe that today Hudson started school. Since we moved in October and things were a little crazy, I decided to wait until January to get Hudson into a Mother's Day Out program. Most of the churches I called were filled up, but I found a church that had 1 opening left. It is First Presbyterian of Sugar Land and the school is called Apple Tree School. He goes on Fridays from 9-2pm.

I packed him a lunch which included a special napkin note just like my parents always put in my lunch!

He started off the morning with special Granddad Mickey Mouse pancakes on the red plate. The red plate has been a tradition in my family since I was young. We used it on the first day of school, birthdays, testing days, etc.

Hudson is ready to go with his lunch box that MoMo and Papas gave him. He also has a cute alligator backpack, but he didn't want to wear it. :)

Hudson was so excited about getting to paint. When I picked him up he said that he got to paint a bear. They are doing a unit on bears and are reading the famous "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" book

He looks so big sitting at a table!!
No comments:
Post a Comment