Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hudson's 3rd birthday party




We had Hudson's birthday party a week early since Aunt Beth was in town. His actual birthday is March 27th. Most of you know that Hudson is a fanatic over The Man from Snow River movie. About a year ago, Hudson was searching through our DVD's and came across this classic movie and wanted to watch it since it had a horse on the front. I let him watch the last 10 minutes of the movie and he was hooked. This was also one of my Dad's favorite movies. I made him a horse cake and his 2 cousins, that just moved ito Kingwood, came with their grandparents which are Ben's aunt and uncle. We had a great time grilling hot dogs and hanging out.

Here is Hudson's favorite part of the movie on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZBXLYJwgt4

2 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

serioulsy, you made that cake?? that is amazing!

Jackie Sue said...

Holy cow, thanks for the trip down memory lane. I think I'll go watch that movie now. :) Looks like a great party!