Ben loves Fogo de Chao's cheese bread. He went online to try and find the recipe, but it had some unique ingredients. So he went to a Brazilian market down the street from his office and found the cheese bread mix. He made it for breakfast Saturday morning with eggs. Who knew he was so passionate about cooking!! :)


Hudson thought Daddy did a great job and gobbled the cheese bread up!

On a side note, Ben became obsessed with the cheese bread when he took me to Fogo de Chao for my 30th bday. That was before I was blogging so here is a recap. Ben's mom was still in town from Thanksgiving and kept the boys for us so Ben could take me out for my big day. This restaurant is definitely an experience. It has an amazing salad bar and the waiters bring you whatever meat you want. Also, for my Bday my mom got me this beautiful James Avery ring called the Wrap Around. My dad was a big believer in hugs so this ring is symbolic of him wrapping his arm around me!

Ben and I before our first night out since Landon was born. I can't believe I'm 30!!

No comments:
Post a Comment