Growing up, we always had tree trimming food. :) It consisted of finger foods that we could snack on while we decorated. I made sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, and chips and RoTel dip. For dessert, we had cinammon rolls and hot chocolate with whipped topping. :)Sunday, December 6, 2009
Tree Trimming
Friday night we trimmed the tree with falling snow in the background. :) Ben and the boys put all of the ornaments on while I rolled out the dough for cinammon rolls.
Growing up, we always had tree trimming food. :) It consisted of finger foods that we could snack on while we decorated. I made sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, and chips and RoTel dip. For dessert, we had cinammon rolls and hot chocolate with whipped topping. :)
Growing up, we always had tree trimming food. :) It consisted of finger foods that we could snack on while we decorated. I made sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, and chips and RoTel dip. For dessert, we had cinammon rolls and hot chocolate with whipped topping. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment