Our women's retreat was at Round Top Retreat Center which was an amazing place! I was in charge of room decor. Our theme was Texas Girls Rock so I did Texas cookie cutters and then small bouquets of lavender along with scripture tea bags. There were 80 women and 4 houses that we stayed in. In each of the houses, I had flavored water (lime rosemary, lemon, cucumber) and lavender scones in the shape of Texas.

This is the meeting room where we would come together for our sessions. We would have a time of worship that included a piano and violin and it was so peaceful. Our speaker was Donna Otto who has a foundation called Homemakers by Choice.

Here is a picture of one of the rooms. I stayed in a large room with 8 twin beds. It was like I was back in college. :)

The retreat was a great time of being away and being renewed. It was nice to have lots of girl time and hear from the Lord. The retreat was Friday night until Sunday mid morning. The last morning of the retreat, Donna spoke and then we had a time of communion. It was such a special time. The worship team sang and when each lady was ready you could come to the front and kneel and receive the elements from Donna. There was also a team of ladies who would come and pray over you while you were kneeling. I felt showered with love that morning. I am so thankful that the Lord brought us to Bethel!
No comments:
Post a Comment