Sunday, April 19, 2009
The many sides to Hudson
I meant to post this awhile back, but totally forgot. A few weeks ago, Hudson's preschool had picture day. I coached him on smiling sweetly, not touching his hair (you'll see in the picture that his spiky hairdo got messed with) and obeying the photographer. Apparently Hudson put on quite a show with all of his expressions. Go to http://mmphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/williams-trace-childrens-day-out.html and you will see what I mean. You can click on the picture collage to enlarge it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I saw your blog site on facebook. I love blogging as well. I can't believe how cute your little guys are.
Ok, so I FINALLY copied your blog link from your Christmas letter and checked it out. I knew there was a reason I had stashed your letter on my dresser for so many months, and now I know! I'm so sorry to not have visited sooner! I can't believe Hudson is 4! Is that possible? I'm so glad you guys are doing so well! Hope to see you this summer sometime!
Post a Comment