Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tuesdays with Beth

Yes, I mean the one and only Beth Moore!! She started a series called The Inheritance which is all about the concept of inheritance as a Believer. I have been going for 5 weeks and there are 4 weeks left of the study. There is a great time of praise and worship and then she speaks for a little over an hour. It is being taped so if any of you ever do this study look for me on the video!!

I started going with my close childhood friend, Carissa. It has been neat to worship and study next to her just like we did years ago when I would go to her youth group. My friend Becky and Krista have started coming, too, so it is a great time of fellowship with other ladies. The first 3 weeks were packed!! Just imagine about 3,000 women worshipping and studying about the Lord together - AWESOME!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I've been loving it. See you tomorrow!

Ava said...

no fair!