Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Open House







Over at A Soft Place to Land (http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/) Kimba is having a Holiday Open House and there is also http://hookedonhouses.net/ that is doing a holiday tour. For the holiday tour link go to http://hookedonhouses.net/2008/12/14/hooked-on-holiday-house-tours-let-the-party-begin/
You should check it out and see all of the creative women. You can check out more of my decor pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/brothermclain




10 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

Love the room with the scripture on the wall!

edie said...

Beautiful home and love the wall words!

Unknown said...

Beautiful table setting! Thanks for sharing.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Beautiful table setting and I love your curtains!

Manuela

Kimba said...

Beautiful table setting! What time should I be over for dinner? Thanks for linking up.

Merry Christmas,
Kimba

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Your house looks very festive. I love the lettering over your window. Have a Merry Christmas!

Jen

Decor To Adore said...

I have come to visit via Kimba's blog. Your decorations are lovely.
I hope you'll visit soon. I am having a giveaway on Friday.

Beca said...

Such a lovely home! Everything looks so pretty. Merry Christmas!

Staci said...

Hi Ruth Lee! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! I love being able to keep up with you all on your blog.

Jackie Sue said...

Beautiful home and table!!