This has been the first year that Hudson has somewhat understood Halloween. He was very insistent that he be a football player, even though I wanted him to be a tool man since we had everything for the costume. :)
My Grandmommy (Dad's mom) and Aunt Vicki were coming to visit Grandmommy's brother, who is battling cancer, and had dinner with us and spent the night. Hudson was on pins and needles until they got here - even waiting by the door. :) We went Trick or Treating just on our cul de sac and then came home. The kids had so much fun and were both in bed by 8:30 and us "old folks" were in bed by 9:00pm. :)
Check out all of the fun pics from carving our pumpking, Hudson's school party and the Big night on our Picassa website. Go to http://picasaweb.google.com/brothermclain

3 comments:
That is a great picture! Looks like a fun night...we were party poopers too and were home by 9:00!
Your boys look adorable!
xoxo from Ava
Hey There! Thanks for visiting my blog. I used real boxwood on the form. My husband cut an S out of plyboard and cut 1" holes out all over it so that it wouldn't be so heavy and to allow places to attach the wire and greens. I intend to do a "how to" post on this one of these days. I thought it was such a great idea, but I don't think any of my neighbors understood it. I hope that you can make one for your home.
You look awesome in that picture by the way! Your boys are so cute; Halloween is fun when they start to get it!
LOVE the Dallas jersey... Hudson is a man after Noah's heart. :)
Post a Comment