I had know idea that when I took the position at Pottery Barn Kids in October 02 (in Denver)that I would still be working for them today. I have LOVED working for this company in a manager position and a part time associate. The company values its employees and the discount is awesome!! I reached my 5 year mark last October, but I was on maternity leave. After Landon was born, I transfered to the Houston store but didn't start working until this past summer. Anyways, my old manager in Kansas sent me my Tiffany's pen a few weeks ago. I now have 2 turquoise boxes!! (Ben bought me a heart bracelet for my 1st mother's day)
Monday, November 24, 2008
5+ years at PBK = Tiffany's box!!!
I had know idea that when I took the position at Pottery Barn Kids in October 02 (in Denver)that I would still be working for them today. I have LOVED working for this company in a manager position and a part time associate. The company values its employees and the discount is awesome!! I reached my 5 year mark last October, but I was on maternity leave. After Landon was born, I transfered to the Houston store but didn't start working until this past summer. Anyways, my old manager in Kansas sent me my Tiffany's pen a few weeks ago. I now have 2 turquoise boxes!! (Ben bought me a heart bracelet for my 1st mother's day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment