
Saturday, May 3, 2008
My Texture Baby :)
Landon is showing signs of pickiness - ugh!! You would think with his laid back personality he wouldn't care how smooth his food is, but that is not the case. My food processor has been broken so I was buying baby food. Gerber's baby food is unbelievably smooth so when I got a new food processor and started making my own Landon noticed a difference. I am hoping that this is just a phase, because I love all of the variety you can make when you make your own baby food. I am hoping to experiment and find new ways to make my baby food super smooth. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love your blog!! Keep it up! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! What sweet hearts!! Wish I was seeing you in a few weeks! We'll have to do a late night phone conference! =) Love you RL!
Lauren has that same onesie in yellow. :) He is growing so big I can't believe it! I"m excited to see him in a week!
Ruth Lee, I love your blog too, but I also love your sweet family. I know you and Landon are having a good time right now. And I bet Hudson and Ben are having a wonderful time too. At least Hudson is. Ben will be ready for the other half of his family to be home. Much, much love.
Nanny
Post a Comment