Here is a classic Friends episode about Monica and her boots:Monday, May 26, 2008
Fashion over comfort - never again!! :)
This was my first company trip and I was looking forward to not looking like a mommy! :) I went shopping and got some new clothes and some cute shoes. I didn't want to bring my tennis shoes, because I wanted to look cute but I learned a very valuable lesson - Comfort is Everything!! By Friday afternoon, I had 4 blisters on my feet and I was ready to throw my shoes away.
Here is a classic Friends episode about Monica and her boots:
Here is a classic Friends episode about Monica and her boots:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woo Hoo!! The blister post!! Just what I was waiting for! :)
Love it!! Tyler and I laughed at Monica....and feel so sorry for your poor feet! Take care of yourself! I miss you! Love, k
RuthLee,
you are so clever...cute way to really bring home your point...I'm sure there are many out there that can really RELATE !!! ouch !!!
mom
Post a Comment