Monday, September 6, 2010

Colson


Colson is 7 1/2 months old and time has definitely flown by.  He is a happy baby who takes 2 great naps a day and sleeps from 8pm until 6:30 or 7:00am.  He is a good eater and loves sweet potatoes, green beans, applesauce,etc.  I've been trying to make his baby food like I did for the other kids, but I still buy a fair amount too.  I have a great baby cookbook called The Happy Baby Meal Planner by Annabel Karmel.  I have used this cookbook with all 3 boys and it has great recipes in it to give your baby lots of variety.

Colson rolls all over the place, gets up on his knees and rocks, loves to stand on my legs and jump, sits up, and has 2 teeth.  He loves to watch his brothers play and laughs a lot at them. :)  The big boys usually fight over who can make him laugh.  This week he just started playing a game with me.  He'll sit in my lap and place his head on my chest and I say "Where's Colson?" and then he pops his head up and I say"PeekaBoo".  We will do that over and over.  Last night he started saying "momma".  Now I don't think he totally knows what he is saying, but I'm still proud!  The 2 videos are of Landon making Colson laugh and of Colson saying "Momma" - Enjoy!

No comments: