
Saturday, June 5, 2010
PrK Graduation
It is hard to believe that Hudson has finished preschool and will be entering Kindergarten in the fall. After lots of praying and debating, we decided to enroll him at Veritas. Veritas is a Christian Classical school and we are so excited about it. I think Hudson will benefit greatly from small class sizes and learn a lot from their curriculum. He talks about Veritas all the time and wishes Kindergarten was starting now. :) The other day we went to the used uniform sale at the school and got Hudson some navy pants, shorts, sweatshirt and dress shirt. As soon as we got home, he put on his pants and sweatshirt and said he was ready to go. :) The website for the school is http://onegreatschool.com


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Ruth Lee,
My name is Beth (Roark) Stewart. I was a friend of Meredith's at JBU. I don't know if you remember me or not but I stumbled upon your blog and just had to comment on this post. We, too, have three boys (and a surprise girl who is 4 months old!:)) and we send our oldest, Micah, who just turned 7 to a Classical Christian school as well. We LOVE it. We are so pleased with the classical approach to education and with the biblical foundation that each subect is built upon. I just know you'll be so pleased with it as well. I hope all is well for you and your family. I'm friends with Meredith on Facebook if you ever want to contact me, there are a million Beth Stewart's on FB. Take care.
Beth
Post a Comment