Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day and Baby Dedication




We have had the pleasure of having Ben's parent's come stay with us. They drove down from Omaha last Friday and will be here until Thursday. Since we knew they were coming, we scheduled Landon's baby dedication for Mother's Day. Yes, I know Landon is a toddler not a baby, but that is what happens when you move states when your baby is a week old and then it takes you over a year to find a church. :)




We had a great day at church, then Ben made reservations at a restaurant and then home for chocolate ganache cake and presents. I was hoping to get more family photos at home, but as usual the kids fell asleep in the car. After they woke up, we headed to the pool for more fun. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a sweet picture with you and your Mother-in-Law and Mom! I'm so happy you've found a church you love!