While Landon was having Pack n Play time, Hudson decided he should join in on the fun. He thought he would teach him how to give high fives. He is so anxious for Landon to be old enough so that he can really play with him!!
While Landon was having Pack n Play time, Hudson decided he should join in on the fun. He thought he would teach him how to give high fives. He is so anxious for Landon to be old enough so that he can really play with him!!
1 comment:
I love that they will be friends and get to do guy stuff together and go on golf outings as adults and their wives will be friends... I could go on and on. I hope Noah has a brother some day; but until then he's perfectly content obsessing over his sister every second.
Post a Comment